If your rug slips, rucks, is wavy, has folds, or goes out of shape, we have the solution: Foxi.
These are the golden rules for better use and a longer life for your rug thanks to Foxi.
- On both smooth surfaces and carpets, lay the white side down and put your rug on the fox face.
- Always lay Foxi less than the rug sizes: up to 7.5cm (3”) on heavier rugs and up to 5cm on lighter rugs.
- For best results using Foxi, make sure your floor or carpet is clean.
- Once down, avoid moving Foxi. The more often Foxi is moved, the more it attracts dust and other particles, thus making it less effective.
- When cleaning your rug, do not vacuum the Foxi.
- When washing floors, ensure the surface is dry before replacing Foxi.
Foxi has been created to avoid movement on carpet and slipping on smooth floors.
Foxi gives exceptional comfort under rugs thanks to its needlepunch fleece of new fibres and its soft thickness of 5/6mm.
Foxi contributes to the longevity of rugs, preventing premature wear.